Monday, October 1, 2012

Day Two Hundred Seventy Five

Dear Readers,
      My new phone is actually really cool. It has this really cool feature where I just speak into it and it puts down on paper everything I say. Or should I say in text. I can even do my blog while I'm walking around Home Depot. After class I walked across the street to Home Depot to meet up with my family. The whole family went out to dinner right next door to Home Depot including my wife all without me. Can you believe they ditched me for dinner? While I was stuck in class bored out of my mind they were all enjoying a fancy Mexican dinner. Okay, maybe it wasn't fancy but it was still delicious dinner without me. Then, instead of being able to go home and eat my leftovers that they got for me, I had to come over to Home Depot and walk around with them and starve. We have moved on from the cabinets and carpet, and on to the appliance section. Checking out the cool fridges and hot stoves. Get it? I crack myself up sometimes. Now I am getting really hungry. This has to be the best thing for me too, eating super late and then going to bed right after. That's really going to boost my metabolism in time for the Spartan Race. Oh well, it's not like I have worked out in the last week and a half. I'm shooting for Wednesday as gym return day. Getting to make myself sore again for the hundredth time, since I can't keep a consistent program going. It just means I will probably throw up while trying to complete it. Oh, here we go. Now that I have been out of class for over an hour, I can finally go home and eat. I'm going to scarf.
      In fact, I did scarf. I knocked the whole Carne Asada burrito out in less than five minutes, or something like that.  It didn't last very long.  I am proudly digesting it in my belly.   Now I am finishing my blog while enjoying the company of family and being entertained by Micah.  He hasn't stopped talking all night long.  Talking and talking and repeating what other people are saying.  I think he might start rapping pretty soon, because he is wearing his pants like my brother in law, Brandon.  Yup, he is sagging them past his diaper.  Poor kid can't walk anywhere without his pants falling to his ankles.  It was so bad that when we got home, they just took his pants off to let him run free.  Otherwise he probably would have tripped on his pants trying to get around the house.  All the while, never stopping his chatting.  He makes me smile.

This Day In History: 1933
Babe Ruth made his final pitching appearance. He pitched all nine innings and hit a home run in the 5th inning.

Born This Day: 1920
Walter Matthau - American actor

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."
-Mark Twain




Micah running around without the comfort of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment