Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day Two Hundred Ninety Nine

Dear Readers,
      I tried to watch the new Ghost Rider movie tonight.  The first one wasn't very good and I had a little hope that this one would be at least a little better.  I was completely wrong.  I didn't think they could make it worse, but they did.  I didn't even want to finish it.  I always finish movies, no matter how bad they are.  This one wasn't only bad though, it was a movie that ruined one of the greatest Marvel characters in comics.  Nicholas Cage at his worst.  Ghost Rider is an awesome character with awesome powers, and they can't make a decent movie about him.  There was nothing good about this movie and I didn't even finish it.  It is sad really.  To think about all those great comic book movies out there, culminating with the Avengers movie this year, and this one was the complete opposite.  They had two movies to get it right.  Third times a charm, right?  You know they have to remake it eventually.  Someone will try to make it right.  Hopefully finding someone to play the part right, because I don't think I can handle a third bad Ghost Rider movie.  It is a travesty to watch.  A sham of a Marvel movie.  And a mockery to good comics all around.  It's a traveshamockery!  So, in summary, don't waste your time watching the Ghost Rider movie.  Your time would be better spend getting a video camera and making your own at home.  Probably better acting at least.  Even a better storyline.  It really wouldn't take much to do it.  It doesn't get much worse than including Ghost Rider peeing fire in the movie as a gimmick to make people laugh.  Bad, bad, bad.  Nicholas Cage should stick to National Treasure movies.  Are you catching my bitterness yet?  I hope so.  And I hope I am not the only one who feels this way. 

This Day In History: 1764
Abigail Smith marries future U.S. president John Adams.  Her minister father disapproved at first, believing Adam's prospects too limited for his daughter.

Born This Day: 1881
Pablo Picasso - Spanish painter

"It is not the size of the man but the size of his heart that matters."
-Evander Holyfield








What a potty mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment