Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day Three Hundred Thirty

Dear Readers,
     The Thanksgiving leftover feasting has continued.  We had a delicious breakfast of of ham and eggs.  Cooked up some tortillas with it and add a little salsa, you got a delicious breakfast.  I made breakfast of course.  It was a nice start to our day.  Looking forward to continuing feasting for at least the rest of the week.
      Well, it is only thirty six days left to have my beard.  I know that as soon as I cut it off, I may just cry.  I still haven't come up with a way to convince Raina to let me keep it.  I even told her that I was going to gather petition signatures to file for my beard to secede from this marriage.  That way she wouldn't have a say in if it stays or if it goes.  She wasn't going for it.  I don't understand why.  I think that I could get the signatures necessary.  20,000 signatures isn't too many within the next month.  She still wouldn't allow it.  Now, don't you think that it was a good idea?  If I were to actually get them, what could she do?  It is a clean secession and then it is a separation from any control she might have.  Do you think I can get it on the ballot?  I can sure try.  At this point I am pretty desperate to try anything.  Go any ideas?

This Day In History: 1922
English archaeologist Howard Carter opens the first of two doorways to the tomb of King Tutankhamen.

Born This Day: 1914
Joe DiMaggio - American Hall of Fame baseball player.

"As I grow older I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do."
-Andrew Carnegie







I have to make a shirt out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment