Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day One Hundred Fifty Eight


Dear Readers,
      Happy Anniversary!  To Raina and I.  It is our two year anniversary today.  We had a wonderful evening together.  I shouldn't say that.  It was actually pretty crummy for a little while there, watching the Kings blow that game the way they did .  We actually drove out to Staples Center to hang out wiht our friends, Josh and Melissa, and then watch the game o for thut there with all the other crazy Kings fans.  Everything was going fairly well, until the third period when the Kings started melting down.  It was the perfect opportunity for them to win it at home with their crowd there to witness it.  What a dissappointment.  I guess we will have to wait until Saturday for the cup.
      I have to say that it has been a wonderful two years with my beautiful bride, Raina.  I really did marry the love of my life and am truly blessed.  Who else is going to stand for spending their anniversary driving out to Staples Center for a Kings watch party?  I am so thankful for her and am looking forward to another thirty wonderful years.  At least. Maybe even more then that, if I live that long.  Happy Anniversary Babe!

This Day In History: 1944
During the D-Day invasion that helped end World War II in Europe, 150,000 troops from the Allied Expeditionary Forces storm the beaches of Normandy, France.

Born This Day: 1756
John Trumbull - American painter

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
-Nathan Hale








Pictures at our Kings watch party across from Staples Center.



No comments:

Post a Comment