Monday, December 10, 2012

Day Three Hundred Forty Five

Dear Readers,
      Only one class left for the Fall semester. Just the Final.  I have a whole week to study up and prepare myself for the most important class of the semester.  Although, I will probably only study for two hours.  The two hours right before my class next Monday.  When it comes to studying for tests, it either doesn't happen or it is crammed in the final hour before class.  It doesn't always work out for the best, but I have survived so far.  Maybe I should actually prepare for this one.  If I fail, at least I know not to do that again.
      Fantasy football is over for two out of my three leagues.  I made playoffs in all three leagues and had a poor week in all of them.  Thankfully, I managed to squeak out a win in the important one.  The only one of them that involves a payout to the winner every year.  I haven't won it anytime out of the three or four years I have been doing it.  I have a terrible memory and can't even remember when I started with the fantasy football.  Like I said though, at least the one win was the important one.  I just need my team to come around and finish out the season strong.  Just no more injuries please.  I have already suffered through losing Gronkowski.  I don't think I can manage another one.  Just look at what Tom Brady did tonight.  Gronk could have had at least two of those touchdowns.  Instead, the replacement I got for him got me a whopping zero points.  My team did poorly and I would have lost to just about any other team this week, but I played just the right person for just the right week.  Just two more wins to the Fantasy Football immortality.  I just hoped all my blessings weren't used up on the Kings playoff run this year.  Just a little more.  Please.

This Day In History: 1984
The discovery of the first planet outside our solar system, orbiting a star 21 million light years from Earth, is reported by the U.S. National Science Foundation.

Born This Day: 1830
Emily Dickinson - American poet

"Success is counted sweetest by those who ne'er succeed."
-Emily Dickinson




Where do I get this gingerbread kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment