Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day One Hundred Twelve

Dear Readers,
      It's late, I'm tired and I can barely concentrate.  It was too long of a day and too late of a night going out to have to come back and blog after all that.  This is the first time I have been home  for longer than an hour all day.  I guess being tired is just a byproduct of being out golfing the first half of the day and spending time with young kids the other half.  Including an awesome toilet paper job.  Yes, we went toilet papering.  Poor Chris and Liz had to pay the price and let the girls cover their small front lawn and shrubbery with toilet paper.  The girls that my wife babysits for are spending the night.  They have been a crack up, but have worn me out at the same time.  I keep dozing off while trying to type this up.  Misspelling words and letting my finger hold down the "f" button so that i have a thousand letters "f" all over the screen when I wake up.  I have to get to bed.  l can barely keep my eyes open.  I will have to get into all the details of my day tomorrow.  I can't think right now.  Goodnight everyone.

This Day In History: 1878
America gets its first firehouse pole, which was installed in New York City.

Born This Day: 1838
John Muir - American naturalist, co founder of the Serra Club.

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford



What a cool shirt.  So appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment