Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day Seventy Three

Dear Readers,
      Last night we went out to dinner for Matt's birthday.  A big group of friends at Buffalo Wild Wings.  I have never actually been there before.  I have eaten the wings, but not entered the actual premises.  We had a really great time.  They have a really fun atmosphere and besides, the wings are spectacular.  The have many different choices of wings, from garlic parmesan to blazing hot.  The Blazing Hot is the hottest wing on the menu.  So hot that they even have a challenge for it.  Twelve Blazing Hot wings in six minutes.  I was really tempted to try this challenge when I heard about it.  That was until I ate the Blazing Hot wings.  I found out about the challenge months ago and was determined that I could do it.  I still think I could do it, it would just be too painful afterwards.  Not because they are too hot to eat.  Warning if you get grossed out easily.  They are a killer on the stomach and are painful on the way out.  Matt had brought some wings over before, including the Blazing Hot.  I ate four, no problem.  I was fine, until 3:00AM.  It hit me like a storm and was an awful forty five minutes.  My stomach was killing me.  That was with only eating four of them.  I can't imagine what twelve would have done to me.  Therefore, no thank you to that challenge.  It is not worth it.  The Blazing does have good flavor, but I will stick with one or two at once.  Again, not worth the price.  That is saying a lot, since I love spicy food.  There must be something that kicks you late in those wings. 
      The kind of neat thing about that place too was the option to get this controller thing and play games with other people in the restaurant, Trivia, Texas Hold 'em, and other stuff.  It was kind of fun messing around playing Texas Hold 'em with a few people from our table and some other random people at the restaurant.  It made waiting for the food pass by quickly.  It was pretty funny watching Chris, a friend of ours, go all in every hand at the end.  I could just imagine what all the people playing were thinking when he was going all in with terrible hands. 
      Update on the Mimi's Farter.  I believe he made an appearance at Buffalo Wild Wings, but did it on the down low.  I am pretty sure he walked right out the front door and let out a silent but deadly fart.  Just like him.  This update is probably going to bite me in the butt, since Matt is going to be my next guest blogger this Thursday.  I am letting you all know that if you wanted to hear an embarrassing or juicy story about me, Thursday is probably going to be the day to find out about it.  I might have brought up the story or stories already, if I could have remembered them.  I am sure that whatever it is, you will definitely enjoy it.  So tune in this Thursday for an awesome blog.  I am sure my brother in law Matt Prainito will have plenty to talk about.

This Day In History: 1781
German-born British astronomer William Herschel discovers Uranus, the seventh planet from the sun and the first to be discovered by telescope.

Born This Day: 1936
Clarence Nash - Voice of animation character Donald Duck.

 "Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance." 
- Will Durant







This guy managed to grow a chest beard.  Don't get tangled in the chest beard.


HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment